Something strange is happening. I'm really into eating vegetables - stuff I would refuse to eat as a child. Roasted squash is now a delicious treat. And today, I had kale for dinner and it was tasty tasty - well, maybe it was the bacon - but still....
Here's what I did.
1. Fry some chopped bacon - the good thick cut extra smoky bacon.
2. Then chop some kale - I used 1/2 a bunch, about 4 cups chopped.
3. Put the kale in with the bacon.
4. Push the kale around and toss with the bacon fat until the kale starts to wilt.
5. Add some salt.
6. Add some white wine vinegar.